We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dental Clinics

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
10 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Dental Clinics

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could refer a good quality, hygenic and friendly service Dental Clinic in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi?

What did you have done, pricing, service? I'm just searching around for family that will visit and need dental work.

Thanks!

Li

Mentioned in this post
Hanoi
Hanoi
Vietnam
The Chi Boutique Hotel
The Chi Boutique Hotel
439 Reviews
Hanoi, Vietnam
11. Re: Dental Clinics

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 pm, December 28, 2013
12. Re: Dental Clinics

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 am, January 15, 2014
Coromandel, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Dental Clinics

They are actually in Da Nang but I can highly recommend East Meets West Foundation. East Meets West fund much charity work in Vietnam including free dental work for over 10,000 disadvantaged children every year. They opened a paying clinic in 2012 and 100% of the proceeds of the paying clinic (which charges same price for locals and foreigners) go to fund their charity work.

My partner has just had 6 fillings done (US$70 total including x-rays and full clean and scale) andmyself four extractions and a root canal. Their prices are very reasonable (as cheap as anwhere in Vietnam), and the clinic is spotlessly clean. For my root canal, 4 extrctions, a zirconia crown (most expensive type), a 5-tooth metal denture, several x-rays and cleaning, th total billwas US$450. I believe implants cost betwween US$800-1200 per tooth. Staff speak English and take great care over every tooth - better treatment than I have ever had in New Zealand. Not to mention they are very accommodating and attentive to your personal needs. We have travelled here with an 11 week old baby and they have been great in catering to her needs, and no complaints if work is interrupted for a quick feed :)

My partner has been very nervous about getting dental work done here, but now says here they have taken more care and time than he has ever recieved in NZ and expects time will prove it to be better work too.

Prices are fixed and fair and clearly displayed in Vietnamese and English next to the dentists chair so please don't try to haggle over the price as we heard one fellow do...

Their website is easy to find and if you email them they will email you an up-to-date price list.

Mentioned in this post
Da Nang
Da Nang
Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
19,703 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Dental Clinics

I had some minor work done several weeks ago here:

Peace Dental

Green Island Building

2nd Floor

51a Nguyen Khac Hieu

Truc Bach Lake

Ba Dinh

Hanoi

Vietnam

phone / sms (mobile)

Dr. Frederic was top notch and he had a super hot Australian dentist working with him too. She alone was worth the trip.

Cheers,

Terry

Mentioned in this post
Truc Bach lake
Truc Bach lake
34 Reviews
Hanoi, Vietnam
Hanoi
Hanoi
Vietnam
Wagga Wagga...
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: Dental Clinics

Hi, coming to Vietnam soon and was wanting to get some work done on my teeth. Do you have a price list for root canals, crowns, bridge work and fillings.

Thanks,

John Fisher.

Mentioned in this post
Ho Chi Minh City...
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
10,546 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Dental Clinics

Dear John.

My dentist charges about 10% of what it would cost in Australia.

So if you budget for 20% you will have ample funds.

To clarify if something costs $1000 in OZ budget for $200 here.

I know I pay less but I know where to go for the quality work and $200 is still cheap.

Edited: 11:13 pm, July 08, 2014
17. Re: Dental Clinics

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, July 14, 2015