We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hanoi weather today?

California
Level Contributor
176 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hanoi weather today?

To all Hanoians (Martin, Linh.....) how is the weather there lately? I've heard on the news that even the Hanoians can not handle it very well, especially kids- with lots of hospitalizations. Is that true? I am thinking of canceling my airline tickets ( huge penalty here) fearing my kids will not be able to handle the heat, the humidity and the condition there.

Any advice? Will be leaving end of June.

Thanks

Sai Gon
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Hanoi weather today?

Mitton,

It's very cool today already and will last for long. So suitable for travel!

Vietnam is waiting to welcoming you!

Vietnamtravelgroup

California
Level Contributor
176 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hanoi weather today?

Thanks VietnamTravelGroup for updating. I hope it lasts. Someone told me it is better to carry an umbrella than wearing a hat for the sun and heat ( and may be also good for rain).

13. Re: Hanoi weather today?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 16, 2009