We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Silver jewelry

Which Hanoi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bath UK
Level Contributor
72 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Silver jewelry

Visiting Hanoi Hoi An HCMC mid to end.April. would like advice on where best to buy Silver jewelry. Not looking to spend a fortune

Asia
Level Contributor
861 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Silver jewelry

I saw them sell silver jewelry in every department store. I guess this is the best option.

melbourne
Level Contributor
19 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Silver jewelry

In hoi an there is a shop called lotus jewellery. its quite cheap and beautiful. i bought a silver ring a year ago still in great condition. They don't haggle the price is the price.:) can not remember where they are but am fairly certain there are 2 shops.

Pennsylvania, USA
Level Contributor
2,058 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Silver jewelry

Huong's Jewelry in Hanoi has a substantially better selection and a lower cost than any of the shops in Hoi An. Last June I bought a pair of silver ear rings at Huong's for $44. In August when I was at Lotus in Hoi An I saw the same pair of ear rings for $60! Huong's has two locations in Hanoi, the smaller store is at 62 Hang Ngang (a very short walk from Hoan Kiem lake). The large showroom is at 338 Pho Hue in the Hai Ba Trung district of Hanoi.

Huong's has more modern designs. For traditional designs in silver, many with jade or inlaid with mother of pearl, I really like Puc Tin on Hang Gai across from the restaurant Little Hanoi (very close to Hoan Kiem lake).

melbourne
Level Contributor
19 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Silver jewelry

This info is good for me also. although i like lotus jewellery. I never got to spend much time in hanoi. i will check out this shop in hanoi in may. sounds good i have a long order of jewellery i need to bring home :) thanks for the advice :)

5. Re: Silver jewelry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 07, 2014