We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family accommodation in Hanoi

Melbourne
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Family accommodation in Hanoi

Hello

We are a family of 2 adults and 2 kids, aged 5 and 9. We need to book 1 night in Hanoi before our Halong Bay cruise and 2 nights afterwards. Can someone please recommend good family accommodation in the centre of Hanoi? Thanks!

Atlanta, Georgia
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Family accommodation in Hanoi

Hi,

I have searched for accommodation facilities in Hanoi and according to me Essence Hanoi Hotel, Hanoi Elegance Ruby, Angel Palace Hotel and Asia Paradise Hotel Hanoi are good hotels having good accommodation facilities.

Hope it will help you.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Family accommodation in Hanoi

Hi,

There are some options for you to choose a good hotel in Hanoi, some boutique hotels which would best suits your need (they have good family room with balcony):

- Hanoi Legacy Hotel - Budget

- Hanoi Topaz Hotel - Budget

- Hanoi Elegance - More expensive

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
285 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Family accommodation in Hanoi

Hi, I would highly recommend The Rising Dragon Cathedral hotel. I stayed in a family room by myself as they luckily were not fully booked. A fantastic room, spacious, clean, great bathroom, laptop in the room which was very handy, breakfast included. There was a family with children staying there when I was and they were very pleased with it. It is surprisingly cheap for the quality of room and the staff were excellent. The lobby is not much to look at but the rooms are lovely! Much better than far more expensive hotels located close by.

I agree that the sea of conflicting reviews makes the decision very difficult.

Nelson-Tasman...
Level Contributor
7,313 posts
429 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Family accommodation in Hanoi

Dont go with charming. We were told we had adjoining rooms for our family and it wasnt the case. Plus they had no windows so I did worry about my kids in case of emergency. Plus werent charming.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Family accommodation in Hanoi

The elegance hotel group is a little group of hotels in the old quarter so any of their hotels would be a good option, I think the Elegance Essence is the newest, you can check out the reviews in the hotel section.

www.hanoielegancehotel.com

Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Family accommodation in Hanoi

How good was your Hanoi accom? We are travelling to Hanoi in April with 2 children and any info would be helpful

Regards

D

17. Re: Family accommodation in Hanoi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 04, 2015