We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hanoi airport early in the morning

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
177 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Hanoi airport early in the morning

What will be open at the airport early in the morning? Will we be able to have breakfast? We will arrive at 6 am for an international flight. Would any shops be open at that time? This applies for before and after you pass immigration. Thanks.

Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,726 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hanoi airport early in the morning

Apart from a couple of kiosks there's nothing before immigration but the (rather expensive) restaurant in the departure lounge should be open.

I don't know whether the shops/stalls will be open, but there aren't many anyway and don't have much to offer. Carry something to keep you entertained while you're waiting for your flight (a book, iPod or somesuch) as time can really drag at Noi Bai.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
177 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hanoi airport early in the morning

As bad as HueAirport? Maybe we will go and buy some Oreos tonight and some nuts!

Nelson-Tasman...
Level Contributor
7,313 posts
429 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hanoi airport early in the morning

We got got sick eating the food at the airport. It has been one of the poorer airports I have used and no good food to buy once you clear security.

Hanoi
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hanoi airport early in the morning

hihihi, I agree with poppynz, food at airport not so good. You should have breakfast in Hanoi, eat "Pho" is very good.

5. Re: Hanoi airport early in the morning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, January 06, 2014