We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour operators in Hanoi

Darwen, UK
Level Contributor
7 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Tour operators in Hanoi

i am looking a booking a tour From Hanoi to DienBienPhu and on Sapa and Hanoi and have found a tour by Vietnamlandtours.com Has anyone used tis company? what are they like? as the price looks very good. thank you

Hanoi Free Tour Guides - Private Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Cultural Tours
Vietnam in Focus
Sightseeing Tours, Photography Tours
Ben Tre, Vietnam
Level Contributor
1,612 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour operators in Hanoi

You can use the search box on the right corner to find a good reputable company to arrange this private trip.

Cheers

Nhung

Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,932 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour operators in Hanoi

I have not heard of that company, but its website indicates that it's yet another of the myriad of Hanoi travel agents offering more or less the same thing but the standard of the accommodation they offer and the reliability and professionalism of their service is by no means always up to scratch.

Amongst the dross there are a number of reputable of travel agents in Hanoi, including Tonkin Travel and Indochina Voyages. There are others of course, but for heavens sake don't base your final decision on price, or not without comparing the full details of the hotels and means of transportation offered by the various companies, as cheap can often mean cheap and nasty, which could ruin your experience.

Darwen, UK
Level Contributor
7 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour operators in Hanoi

Thank you CreakingBones for you response, as you say there are many tour operators in Hanoi some are good some are ??? The tour i looked at uses the same hotels as the other operators I've looked so that is not an issue it's just whether they are 'Professional'. Hence my question on the forum, because as you know but in haste repent at leisure.

Hanoi, Vietnam
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Tour operators in Hanoi

If you are traveling alone, you should join with a group to save money

Booking online with a company with International tour operator License is safe

You can check with them about this

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Tour operators in Hanoi

You can contact with the volunteer organization in Hanoi. They will aid you to have the real infos.

Best regard.

6. Re: Tour operators in Hanoi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:51 am, March 06, 2013
7. Re: Tour operators in Hanoi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, March 08, 2014