We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vietnam (Mekong Quilts) Hanoi

Which Hanoi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia
Level Contributor
8 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Vietnam (Mekong Quilts) Hanoi

I went to the Mekong Quilts shop in Hanoi in February. I chose the design for a king-size quilt with pillow covers. I had it shipped surface mail to the U.S. It arrive about 3.5 months later and is FABULOUS. The staff is wonderful, even emailing me questions about fabric colors when I had to choose something. I highly recommend a trip to this store in Hanoi and it goes to a wonderful community development project.

Western Australia
Level Contributor
44 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Vietnam (Mekong Quilts) Hanoi

I have purchased two baby cot quilts from Mekong Quilts in Hanoi. They are beautiful and everyone who sees them comments . I think they were about $50 each. I also bought lots of things to bring home as gifts for friends

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
338 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Vietnam (Mekong Quilts) Hanoi

I have been purchasing quilts here for years.

I especially love their holiday items - Christmas tree skirts, stockings, ornaments.

From time to time they will set up a little table in the Hanoi Towers, worth checking if you are staying at the Somerset or popping in there for any reason.

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
815 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Vietnam (Mekong Quilts) Hanoi

I also highly recommend this store and their products. I bought a king sized quilted bedcover and a hammock, and had them shipped to Portugal. Loved what I got, and was very satisfied with their service. Had exactly the same experience with the OP. Lovely place, and the idea behind the project which is providing income generating options for poor women.

14. Re: Vietnam (Mekong Quilts) Hanoi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 21, 2014