We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Online train booking from Hanoi

Melbourne...
1 post
Save Topic
Online train booking from Hanoi

I was wondering if anyone has experience with booking train tickets online?

Specifically I'm travelling with my wife and 3 kids aged 8, 11, and 12 and I intend to purchase tickets for a whole 6 berth cabin.

Does anyone know how I can ensure that I am booking the entire cabin and not 6 beds in six different cabins? Any ideas of a reliable service provider?

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
14,088 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Online train booking from Hanoi

I know the owner of this agency - very reliable. Just tell them your specific needs:

http://en.vietnamtour.com.vn/

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Online train booking from Hanoi

For train tickets, it is very easy if you book when you come to Hanoi, ask for hotel you stay for booking everything you need during your trip.

Hanoi
Level Contributor
456 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Online train booking from Hanoi

Where will you go to by train?

Pantin, France
Destination Expert
for Myanmar
Level Contributor
828 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Online train booking from Hanoi

I booked the train online when I was in Vietnam. I did google search and book via the advertised website. It worked well.

I got the tickets at my hotel.

5. Re: Online train booking from Hanoi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, June 22, 2013