We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exotissimo tours

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
52 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Exotissimo tours

Ok world travelers have any of you used this tour firm for Vietnam, and Cambodia, we are 2 travelers going in march 2012?

Mentioned in this post
1. Re: Exotissimo tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:27 am, February 22, 2012
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,578 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Exotissimo tours

From what I understand they have a good reputaton. You might want to do a little searching in this forum to find other good reliable companies for comparison.

Owee

www.owee58.com

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
52 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Exotissimo tours

Thanks we are booking with them, and the prices were excellent

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
14,610 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Exotissimo tours

Exotissimo is a long-established and highly reputable travel company with an excellent reputation.

It is certainly one of, if not the, largest companies within the region.

I have used this company in the early days of contracting group tours but decidedquite early on to instead start working with/partnering with the best local travel companies I could find as part of building capacity and capability to the standards I then sought in each of the countries I was operating in. This said, however, I can only speak very well of Exotissimo.

All best regards. Ian

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
4,422 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Exotissimo tours

Good company. Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. I worked for them when I first came to Vietnam 9 years ago, as did my business partner and two of my current staff. In fact talk to anyone working in the tourism industry in SE Asia & chances are they've worked for Exotissimo at some point :)

Mentioned in this post
Asia
Asia
World
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
52 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Exotissimo tours

Thanks Ian really do appreciate the feed back

New York, NY
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Exotissimo tours

Thank you. good to know. This was helpful. we are also going in Feb 2012 and just booked with Exotissimo as well. They seemed to be comparable to other tours and have a good reputation.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
14,598 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Exotissimo tours

Indochina is so easy to DIY - why share with a bunch of strangers (that you might not like)? You'll save enough to take another trip next year if you ditch the tour.

Pennsylvania, USA
Level Contributor
2,058 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Exotissimo tours

Exotissimo is an excellent company. As a Hanoi resident I have found they can get you much better deals on hotels than DIY. Because of their volume business they have special arrangements with many hotels.

Daawgon, Exotissimo does very few group tours. They assist with individual travel arrangements, such as hotels, transportation, train tickets, etc. I live in Hanoi and speak Vietnamese but still use them often.

I have also used them for travel to Laos, Cambodia, Bhutan, and Myanmar. They consistently provide a very high level of service.

Mentioned in this post
Hanoi
Hanoi
Vietnam
Laos
Laos
Asia
Hanoi
Level Contributor
236 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Exotissimo tours

That's a biggest private tour company in Vietnam and their have a great reputation. Many people in Vietnam worked for Exotissimo before setting up their own business!! For sure their will make you happy!! take care

Mentioned in this post