We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hanoi Kids

Which Hanoi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
32 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Hanoi Kids

I will be travelling to hanoi in a group of 8-9 in Mar 2012. I read about Hanoi Kids. Sound very interesting with young student as a guide.Can someone advise me how to go about booking tour with them? Do we need to book in advance? Thank you.

Ghizo Island...
Level Contributor
5 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hanoi Kids

I know them as well,you can seach thier phone number by google,you might call them,they will come to your hotel in hanoi

North Queensland
Level Contributor
2,063 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hanoi Kids

You do need to prebook so that a couple of students will be available to take you, as this has to be between their studies. They do have a website so go through that. They really are a great group, there is no actual fee but you pay for any entry fees/transport fees and lunch for them. A great experience

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
20,433 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hanoi Kids

We had two tours with Hanoi Kids and I highly recommend them. They can suggest tours, or you can tell them where you want to go and they will work out the route for you. The Hanoi Kids member/s will accompany you, organise taxis etc. All you have to do is pay for the taxis, any entrance fees, lunch and snacks, and a small gift from your home if you wish. It's a great opportunity to interact with a local as well as have a fun personalised tour.

I'd recommend booking ahead as far as possible as they are university students who have to work in the tours with their study schedules. Being very popular their free time gets quickly taken up.

Email is

hanoikidsvn@gmail.com

and their website is

http://hanoikids.org/index/

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hanoi Kids

Yes, you shouldn't miss a tour with them but you have to book well in advance.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
32 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hanoi Kids

Thank you for your valued information and advise. Will check their phone number and get in touch with them asap.

Langkawi, Malaysia
Level Contributor
722 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hanoi Kids

I used them for the 3rd time 3 weeks ago .This time i only gave them 2days notice and they still came up with the goods .Great kids and a lot of fun to help you around the city .As mentioned in previous posts , its just taxis, entrance fees nd lunch should you so wish.Dont offer them money , they will politely refuse

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
32 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hanoi Kids

Thank you. May I know how do you contact them?

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
20,433 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hanoi Kids

Err........Bob, I posted their email address and their web address (which has all their contact details including phone numbers) in post #3. Now I kind of wonder why I bothered.

Comox, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Hanoi Kids

We just returned from a tour with two guides from Hanoi Kids. I can't say enough about how enjoyable and informative the tour was. My daughter and I were both struggling with the heat and the traffic in Hanoi, and to be so well taken care of for over 3 hours was a perfect solution. Highly, highly recommend this organization. Thank you Hanoi Kids.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
108 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hanoi Kids

I too, am heading to Hanoi in a few weeks, and wanted to enlist the guides from hanoi kids. however, a web search shows several different companies of hanoi kids. are the all the same? i doubt it? which is the original company that i can contact, or which one would fellow travellers reccomend? with thanks