We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anbody able to recommend hotels in Vietnam

Which Hanoi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Anbody able to recommend hotels in Vietnam

I will be travelling to Vietnam in April 2006 and would like ANY advice about what hotels to book in the following areas Hanoi/Hoi An/Nha Trang/Dalat/Ho Chi Minh/Siem Reap. I don't mind basic accommodation as long as it is clean, but would like to be located centrally.

I have been trawling the web but am totally confused. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hanoi Vietnam
Level Contributor
963 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anbody able to recommend hotels in Vietnam

Dear W'lady,

To make suggestions we need to know your budget range.

Martin

Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anbody able to recommend hotels in Vietnam

Thanks Martin from Tonkin Travel. Ideally I would like to pay maximum of $40 a night for both myself and husband

3. Re: Anbody able to recommend hotels in Vietnam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:24 pm, October 08, 2005
Indochine
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anbody able to recommend hotels in Vietnam

I'd like to travel as a packpacker in Vietnam as i have read lonely planet book and travelled in Vietnam. Budget hotel under 2 star in central around USD 25 per Double room per nite include breakfast and tax. Hotel 3 star from 35 - 45 USD Double room per nite include breakfast and tax. You can be easy to book online by some well-known website by search engine. I know one website you can book 2-3 star hotels but you can't deposit anything until paying directly to hotel.