We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hanoi Orchid Hotel

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Phuket
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Hanoi Orchid Hotel

Don't stay at the Hanoi Orchid hotel in the old quarter, it features as a 2 star hotel of the web site but i wouldn't rate it 1 star. We stayed there 3 weeks ago and it was terrible.

I have posted a trip adviser revue but it has not come up yet.

We have stayed in many different places across Asia and we usually stay in 2.5 to 3 star accom so we don't expect allot but it was just awful.

If anyone needs to know more info just PM me.

Cheers, Pete.

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,926 posts
417 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hanoi Orchid Hotel

Hey Pete, Are you going to do a trip report, we "might" go over to VN for 5 0r 6 days while in Thailand but have no idea what to see or do or even stay yet lol.

Cathy

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Phuket
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hanoi Orchid Hotel

Hi Cathy, watch this space, i will post one this weekend,

Cheers, Pete.

3. Re: Hanoi Orchid Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, October 09, 2009