We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halong Bay Tour 3 days 2 nights

Which Hanoi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
EC
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Halong Bay Tour 3 days 2 nights

Has anyone been on Halong Bay tour 3 days 2 nights with 1 night stay at Cat Ba (Princess Hotel)? or Princes Hotel organised by Minh Sinh Travel Co. How is their service and Junk? What sort of price should one pay for such tour?

1. Re: Halong Bay Tour 3 days 2 nights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:40 am, September 25, 2008
2. Re: Halong Bay Tour 3 days 2 nights

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:40 am, September 25, 2008
Hanoi
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Halong Bay Tour 3 days 2 nights

Minh Sinh isn't so popular among the travel community here. The price for a HLong Bay trip is ranged from US$68-73 (2D/1N). I have not really undated price info on 3D/2N trip offered by Minh Sinh, but I guess it would be dramatically raised up. In comparison with other tours, which are with some couple of $$ more, you can get much more than u do with Minh Sinh. THis travel agency is said to aim at backpacker customers only. So the service is defined to be at avarage standard or even lower than that. Pay more for your trip, you will see your money go on its right way. And also note that Princess Hotel is categrorised two star only (Cat Ba standard). Look out at Holidayview_ not so good but of the best among Cat Ba hotels.

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
150 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Halong Bay Tour 3 days 2 nights

Take a look at Handspan travel www.handspan.com

We did a 3 day 2 night trip to Halong Bay with them and were very happy with our trip. One night on the junk and one night in the Resort on Cat Ba.

5. Re: Halong Bay Tour 3 days 2 nights

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:34 am, August 27, 2009
Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Halong Bay Tour 3 days 2 nights

I recommend Santa Maria junk - still has a great rep and have to book in advance. I think most travel agencies and hotels should be able to do it. I heard the price has gone up, but for the quality, can't be beat.

Hanoi Bed Shower...
8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Halong Bay Tour 3 days 2 nights

Dear LIVEVAC

i highly recommend Classic Sail - Ciao Travel

Ciao Travel

Add: 21 Nguyen Sieu Str, Hoankiem, Hanoi

Tel: 0084 4 9290270 Fax: 0084 4 9290271

Cheers

BSB

New Zealand
Level Contributor
152 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Halong Bay Tour 3 days 2 nights

Book your trip to Halong Bay on Bhaya - it was just amazing. You won't regret it. I wish we had booked 2 nights and 3 days on Bhaya, none of us wanted to leave the boat.

9. Re: Halong Bay Tour 3 days 2 nights

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, October 05, 2009