We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cooking class

Adelaide, Australia
5 posts
Save Topic
cooking class

will be in Hanoi mid October, do we book cooking class in advance or book in Hanoi

Mentioned in this post
Hanoi
Hanoi
Vietnam
Brisbane
Level Contributor
3,861 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cooking class

You can book one day in advance when you get to Hanoi.

Pics and stories of our trip here ... www.thebobmarsh.com

Mentioned in this post
Hanoi
Hanoi
Vietnam
Adelaide, Australia
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cooking class

Thanks, we will take your advise

Regards Heinz

Brisbane
Level Contributor
37 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cooking class

Heinzi, I am currently in HoiAn and did the red bridge cooking class yesterday - fantastic - it cost $18 p/p here - but was advertised as $25 on the net - so you can perhaps get better deals when you are here than pre-booking.

Mentioned in this post
Hoi An
Hoi An
Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
somewhere I belong
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: cooking class

take a look at this:

http://www.hiddenhanoi.com.vn/home

Minnesota, USA
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: cooking class

I'm also looking for a cooking class in Hanoi in mid-Oct. I contacted the Hidden Hanoi. Although the website says daily classes, they offer them when enough people sign up. I haven't finalized my itinerary yet, but contact me at colleenkennealy@hotmail.com if you want to see if our schedules might coincide for a class. Have a safe trip!

Colleen

USA

Mentioned in this post
Hanoi
Hanoi
Vietnam
Hidden Hanoi
Hidden Hanoi
154 Reviews
Hanoi, Vietnam
6. Re: cooking class

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 03, 2010