We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golden sun hotel vs hotel elegance 2?

penang
2 posts
Save Topic
golden sun hotel vs hotel elegance 2?

i have read good reviews about these two hotels. dunno which to choose?

nunya
Level Contributor
6,873 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: golden sun hotel vs hotel elegance 2?

hi josew

although i have not stayed in golden sun , my vote is the hanoi elegance 2 , stayed there in march and for great hospitality , great staff and very nice rooms , you cant go past it .

cheers

batt

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
43 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: golden sun hotel vs hotel elegance 2?

we recently stayed in Elegance 2 and our friends stayed in the golden sun. We all thought our hotels were great. I think if you choose either then you should be pleased. Someone from our Halong Bay tour was staying at the golden sun and commented that the Elegance 2 looked better from the road (she was in the van as we were picked up) but of course you cannot really tell from the outside. My ultimate vote of course, is the Elegance 2 but you'll probably be pleased with either - see my post on the Elegance 2.

penang
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: golden sun hotel vs hotel elegance 2?

thanks for your information...i believe both hotels are good..too bad that hotel elegance 2 does not have twin bed for the standard room otherwise will be perfect for my budget....

4. Re: golden sun hotel vs hotel elegance 2?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, September 02, 2009