We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cost of Living in Hanoi

Which Hanoi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Paris, France
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
cost of Living in Hanoi

I am planing a trip to hanoi for 6 months minimum. I probalby will be working. What is the cost of living there. food/ transportation/ accomodation...

I have no Idea so please HEEEELP.

Thanks.

Midwest US
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: cost of Living in Hanoi

Hello, Zdouk,

I recently stayed in Hanoi for 10 weeks. I was able to find an apartment for foreigners....it was wonderful! Lovely neighborhood. Price was $600 US per month , all inclusive, in a modern building with elevator, fully furnished studio. It has air con + heat, if you needed it. Location was great, right on Truc Bac Lake. There was daily maid service, a complete kitchen, telephone, wiring for a laptop (not sure what you call it). Contact : Tuan.........tuancaugiay2001@yahoo.com and tell him that Kathy referred you. Good luck!

2. Re: cost of Living in Hanoi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 am, September 02, 2009