We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunny Hotel

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
340 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sunny Hotel

My local travel agent has already booked a room for me and my mum at Sunny Hotel so I haven't got much of a choice. But I'd like to get some feedback on the hotel. I'm not very fussy as long as they offer a clean and tidy room plus shower facilities and towels with a decent breakfast. And of coz the aircon and hot water supply in working condition.

So, has anybody stayed at Sunny Hotel before and can offer some feedback? Where exactly is it located? Near any shopping or good eating areas?

I'm only starting to research on Hanoi so I'm totally clueless about the place.

Hanoi
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunny Hotel

Hi Loveecandy,

There are 2 Sunny Hotel in Hanoi.

One is in No 1 Ngo Gach str, you can check it out by phoning them at +84.49283803. It is 2* hotel.

Other is 3* hotel, located in 120 Quan Thanh str. The hotel website is: www.sunnyhotelhanoi.com

Should you require futher information or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards

2. Re: Sunny Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:28 am, September 02, 2009