We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marguerite Junk

Moscow, Russia
1 post
Save Topic
Marguerite Junk

hello there!

Ive been reading your forums in here for about a month

trying to check if the Marguerite Junk is ok or not

is there anyone who has an experience in this cruise ship?

the hotel suggest this one for us

thanks a lot!

1. Re: Marguerite Junk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, September 09, 2012
Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
158 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marguerite Junk

Marguerite Junk is good for your budget. There's a better cruise call Alova Cruise. I really like the boat and its service. It costs 125$ for 2 days 1 night. If you can pay a bit extra like 165$, you should book with Paloma Cruise because they do 2 bays Halong and Bai Tu Long Bay. They also provide a good service and good boat.

Edited: 8:33 pm, September 14, 2012
Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Marguerite Junk

Marguerite Junk is quite good with 3* standard. I think you can consider Marguerite Junk or Luxury Imperial Cruise 3*+. Luxury Imperial Cruise is better, they have a nice promotion until 31 Oct 2012. Pls contact.

4. Re: Marguerite Junk

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:36 am, October 18, 2012
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marguerite Junk

We have just returned from a 2D 1N cruise on the Marguerite Junk and it was very good.

Our guide from Hanoi 'Tien', was great and all staff were very accommodating and friendly.

The rooms were clean and comfortable, the food was great and plentiful and consisted of good choices.

Our activities - exploring a cave (quite busy and touristy), kayaking nearby the floating villages (fantastic), swimming (jumping off the boat to my kids delight!), squid fishing (not successful but interesting), and a cooking class (a bit of fun) were enjoyed by all on board.

We were a relatively small group of 11 passengers - 4 different groups.

I had booked through our hotel in a larger package so I was unsure what we had paid and which cruise company we were booked on. Our total package was excellent value and after reading some not so good reviews through trip advisor I was a little concerned at what the standard may be. Everything was excellent though and I have no hesitation in recommending Marguerite Cruises for a 'good value' cruise.

6. Re: Marguerite Junk

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, December 17, 2013