We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peter Original Easy Rider Da Lat - Recommended!!

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Peter Original Easy Rider Da Lat - Recommended!!

After getting off the bus from Bao Loc to Da Lat, I was met at the station by Peter (Vietnam name Binh) petertour2002@yahoo.com.

I was unsure about how to spend my time in the area but knew that I wanted to explore as much as possible, after discussing the options with Peter it was clear that a 3 day trip was the best option. I felt completely as ease with him and i have no regrets what so ever, it really has been one of the highlights of my 4 month trip so far. If you are lucky enough to meet him, go for it, no hidden costs, totally straight up. The countryside looks so much better from the comfort of his bike. Not only will he guide you around the sights, he will also make sure you eat plenty of good cheap food!!

He is THE ORIGINAL Easy Rider. Please phone him when you get to Da Lat 091 3953254

Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,879 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Peter Original Easy Rider Da Lat - Recommended!!

Nice to see that Peter/Binh still has satisfied customers. I did a 6-day Central Highlands tour with him a few years ago and had a great time.

He certainly does know all the best places to eat and there's no question that he revels in eating. I wonder whether his waistline has expanded even further in the intervening years!

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Peter Original Easy Rider Da Lat - Recommended!!

ha! i'll post a picture up and you can decide for yourself! He will be stoked to know that he has that lasting impression on people.

dalat
Level Contributor
85 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Peter Original Easy Rider Da Lat - Recommended!!

I know him, he is really a good guide, highly recommend.

4. Re: Peter Original Easy Rider Da Lat - Recommended!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 11, 2013