We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there two cable cars

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
478 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Are there two cable cars

Getting confused are there two sets of cable cars both going to pergodas and monastries and are they near or in town.

Hanoi
Level Contributor
734 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Are there two cable cars

only one cablecar from Robin hill to Truc lam monatry. its about 4-5km from Da lat city centre

nsw
Level Contributor
788 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Are there two cable cars

I loved that cable car in Nha Trang, unfortunately I didn't like Nha Trang!

Mentioned in this post
Nha Trang
Nha Trang
Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
13. Re: Are there two cable cars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 3:12 pm, July 10, 2012
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
591 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Are there two cable cars

actually there are 2 cable cars in dalat,

the one to the monastery and one more at the daLanta waterfalls

maybe that is the source of your confusion

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,578 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Are there two cable cars

Hmmm.. Jungle..I think you may have confused the falls. The Dalanta waterfalls does not have a cable car, but a bobsled...it is a lot of fun going down if you do not have a slow poke in front of you. I saw a cable car at Prenn waterfall, but am not sure where it goes or even if anyone uses it. The Truc Lam cable car ride is nice.

Owee

www.owee58.com

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
478 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Are there two cable cars

How much would a taxi be to get to Truc Lam cable car and is it easy to get back from there and is it in the direction of Lang Bien Mountain would it be easy to combine these two in one day.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
591 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Are there two cable cars

there is so a cable car at the falls, goes across the lower falls

take the most incredible sled down , get off, at the bottom you see the small falls up front of you, the snack shop on the left ... a bit more to the left is the gondola that goes across the bigger falls lower down ...

trust me, i been there 3 times in the last 2 months ...

we love the sled

BTW, best time to do the sled run in the tourist season is from 10 am to 1;30 pm, local tourists are resting and having lunch and getting ready to head to the next attraction ... this way you get a clear run where you can speed down ... awesome ...

there is a cable car at Prenn waterfalls as well, but when we were there, it looked pretty iffy, but we did go on it ... this was a couple years back

18. Re: Are there two cable cars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 12, 2013