We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ho Chi Minh to Dalat by bus

Singapore
Level Contributor
97 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Ho Chi Minh to Dalat by bus

Hi, may I know roughly how much is the bus fare from Ho Chi Minh to Dalat? I can book from any agency right?

In Dalat, any suggestion of what can we do in there? My husband know how to ride motorbike, is there any tour that we can ride the motorbike but follow a guide round the country side? How much will that be? Also what can we do in Dalat if we have 2 days?

11. Re: Ho Chi Minh to Dalat by bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, December 04, 2013
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
245 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Ho Chi Minh to Dalat by bus

Can someone tell me the timetable for the busses from Dalat to Saigon?

I will be getting into Dalat from Nha Trang. Has anyone taken the bus from NT to DL? How is it? And how would i get around Dalat and get to the waterfalls? We dont know how to ride motorbikes. Will 3 nites be sufficient? how's the food in dalat? Thanks!

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
21,535 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Ho Chi Minh to Dalat by bus

Your hotel can organise a car and driver to take you around the traps should you so wish. The food is good in lots of places :-)

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Ho Chi Minh to Dalat by bus

Probably a bit late for the original poster LoveNature, but in case of use to others, if you go to the ticket office at the interprovincial bus station (the large one west of Ga Nha Trang railway station), you'll get a ticket from NT to Dalat for 100k dong per person. The 'bus' is actually a 15 seat minibus, but it's fine on the new road which has been built. Good views on the road to Dalat too.

Edited: 2:23 pm, April 21, 2013
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Ho Chi Minh to Dalat by bus

Probably a bit late for the original poster, but in case of use to others, if you go to the ticket office at the interprovincial bus station (the large one west of Ga Nha Trang railway station), you'll get a ticket from NT to Dalat for 100k dong per person. The 'bus' is actually a 15 seat minibus, but it's fine on the new road which has been built. Good views on the road to Dalat too.

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
15 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Ho Chi Minh to Dalat by bus

you can order a ticket in some agent such as Phuong Trang transportation (272 De Tham street, District 1, tel: 0803309309), Thanh Buoi... the fare about 210.00vnd/ ticket.

In Dalat. you can rent motorbike or scooter. It's very popular such as Bui Thi Xuan street.... the fare about 80.000VND/day ( not including night) . wish you have a nice trip

Ho Chi Minh City...
1 post
Save Reply
17. Re: Ho Chi Minh to Dalat by bus

hi,

You can easy take a bus at De Tham st

https://www.thesinhtourist.vn/office

You can also book the ticket here :-) staffs can speak good english hehe

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Ho Chi Minh to Dalat by bus

To go to Da Lat from Ho Chi Minh City, there are two reliable open bus companies. I can update the bus fare (coz I took trip to Dalat and returned last week):

For Phuong Trang bus: Only sleeping bus: 220.000 vnd/pax

For Thanh Buoi bus: Sleeping bus: 220.000 VND/pax; Seating bus: 200.000 VND/pax

I have never used MaiLinh service before, no comt about them here.

Something must-see/do in Dalat: Dalat Railway starion (is the oldest and the most beautiful railway station in Indochina, a unique cog railway of Asia and second over the world after Switzeland) Crazy house, Truc Lam Zen Monastery, BaoDai's Summer Palace, XQ Embroidery Village, Dalat's ancient European-style villa, Flower village...

You can rent motorbike and freelance guide for getting around City and countryside.

MTC

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Ho Chi Minh to Dalat by bus

I have seen a variety of times posted by users when the bus goes from HCMC to Da Lat. I am unable to find the schedule for either of the companies that you mentioned.

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: Ho Chi Minh to Dalat by bus

hi

2 days in Đà Lạt is short, you can visit Đà Lạt night market enjoy street food and shopping in here. Visiting some famous places such as: labiang mountain, Domain de-Marie church, xuân hương lake, thiền viện trúc lâm pagoda