We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams Hotel

Which Da Lat hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
478 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Dreams Hotel

Hi,

Please can anybody tell me the e-mail address of the dreams hotel as I would like to book in this hotel.

Thank you

christine

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
4,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams Hotel

Is this a joke? The very first hit on google

http://www.dreamshoteldalat.com/

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
478 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams Hotel

Hi,

Sorry if I have offended you but I have been trying to e-mail this address but have not received a reply.is this the only address.

thank you Chris

Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,713 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams Hotel

People have had a problem contacting Dreams in the past. Apparently there is a second email address, which you should be able to find if you do a search using the box just above your post.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
4,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dreams Hotel

No offense, of course. you wouldn't believe how many times a simple Google search turns up the desired information. That particular hotel doesn't make contact easy, they do not even have phone number on their web site.

I found this, though, so you could try phoning them and get a working email address?

(063) 383 3748

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,576 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dreams Hotel

Actually..... the above email is a fake and you will not get any response. I talked with the owner and she made me aware that someone a while ago trier to hijack some of their business.

their real address is dreams@hcm.vnn.vn

I have no idea about how they are to respond to emails

Owee

www.owee58.com

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
478 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dreams Hotel

hi ,

Thank you

Australia
Level Contributor
114 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dreams Hotel

We too tried to email but no relpy so we ended up booking in at the Binh Yen Hotel because we are getting in late & didn't want to have to try & find a place. we are hoping it's going to be just as good

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dreams Hotel

dreams@hcm.vnn.vn definately works...I used it last year. They can be slow at replying but its worth persisting as its a great place to stay and the family that run the hotel are friendly and helpful.

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dreams Hotel

earlier in the year I also tried to contact Dreams using several e-mail addresses, I even sent an e-mail to their sister hotel asking to pass on the enquiry. I gave up in the end and stayed elsewhere. The hotel is very popular, so perhaps does not depend on advanced bookings and can fill the hotel with walk ins.

HCMC
Level Contributor
137 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Dreams Hotel

if you have something important to inquire them, pm me and I can call them for you, erm as long as they pick up their fone :)