We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Dalat Airport to Golf 3 Hotel

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
54 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Transport from Dalat Airport to Golf 3 Hotel

Hi there fellow travellers,

Can someone please advise me about transport from Dalat airport to Golf 3 Hotel, No: 4 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street Dalat.

There will be 4 adults, all with luggage ie: 4 large cases and 4 hand luggage. Approximate cost and how far is the hotel from the airport

Cheers,

Chooky 47

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
14,596 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from Dalat Airport to Golf 3 Hotel

It's about a 45 min trip. I took the Vietnam Airlines bus from their office in Dalat, and you can just cab from there to the hotel.

Are you sure you want that hotel? I ate breakfast there one day, and was not at all impressed with that property. I'll say one thing - it's certainly centrally located, but it's stuffy and the food wasn't even all that good. You can do much better.

Mentioned in this post
Perth Western...
Level Contributor
54 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from Dalat Airport to Golf 3 Hotel

Thanks for your prompt reply.

As to the hotel, its booked and paid for, so we will have to make the most of it.

We usually only want a comfortable bed, so long as its clean. I`m sure we will be okay. Its only for 3 nights.

Cheers

Chooky 47

Kuching, Malaysia
Level Contributor
46 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from Dalat Airport to Golf 3 Hotel

Daawgon,

Is Vietnam Airlines still running a shuttle bus service to the airport? We cannot see anything about it on their website.

Website vietnamonline says that taxi is the only choice.

Any updates please.

Mentioned in this post
4. Re: Transport from Dalat Airport to Golf 3 Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 12, 2011