We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vietnam travel agent

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Vietnam travel agent

Greetings all,

Am in the planning stage for upcoming visit to Vietnam and been in correspondents with WAYTOVIETNAM TRAVEL re boat trip on the Mekong. Just wondering, has anyone used this company or heard any reports on them.

Enjoy your travels,

Grazee

Mentioned in this post
Mekong Lodge
Mekong Lodge
693 Reviews
Cai Be, Vietnam
Hanoi
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vietnam travel agent

Yeap, it is a reliable agency but should ask for a discount if you travel in low season. Also, if you get a big ship, avoid to travel in June, July as the Mekong Water is low then

Mentioned in this post
Mekong Lodge
Mekong Lodge
693 Reviews
Cai Be, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
4,432 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vietnam travel agent

You can use the search box on the right corner for the recommendation of reputable agencies and specialized on Mekong Delta trips.

Cheers

Mentioned in this post
Brisbane, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Vietnam travel agent

Hi Grazee

I have just booked a car and driver with Way To Vietnam to travel from Danang to Hue via Lang Co and Soui Voi (Elephant Springs). I discovered Way To Vietnam from a previous post on Trip Advisor from a customer who was very, very happy with the service, particularly with Ms Huong, the travel agent who organised their trip. The link is below. I have been dealing directly with Ms Huong and she has been fantastic. I shopped around and their prices were cheaper than the other 2 quotes that I got. I would definitely recommend them.

Have a great trip.

Libby

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g293924-i8595-k…

Mentioned in this post
Hue
Hue
Thua Thien - Hue Province, Vietnam
Lang Co
Lang Co
Phu Loc District, Vietnam
Elephant Springs
Elephant Springs
46 Reviews
Hue, Vietnam
Manila, Philippines
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Vietnam travel agent

Is that a budget travel agent and what percent should I ask for discount in low season? and how is the service? I just consider what i received with what I pay for?

Sorry, plenty of questions, and Thanks in advance!

Elissa

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vietnam travel agent

Thus far my dealings with Way To Vietnam have been good, prompt reply to mails and they have worked hard to help us get exactly what we want and yes, they were by far the best price wise. I guess the "proof of the pudding is in the eating" though and shall report back on our return.

Libby, have fun and thanks Guys for your input.

Enjoy your travels,

Grazee

Mentioned in this post
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vietnam travel agent

Just back from Vietnam and as mentioned above used "Way to Vietnam" to book a Mekong cruise on Song Xanh sampans.

Trip was great and the service from Way to Vietnam was excellent, even getting a phone call on board to make sure all was in order. I thoroughly recommend the company, for great friendly service and getting us just the boat we wanted, even when other agencies said it was not available and their great follow up.

Enjoy your travels,

Grazee.

Mentioned in this post
Mekong Lodge
Mekong Lodge
693 Reviews
Cai Be, Vietnam
7. Re: Vietnam travel agent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 pm, October 22, 2014
Edited: 2:05 pm, October 22, 2014
8. Re: Vietnam travel agent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 pm, October 22, 2014
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Vietnam travel agent

Hi,

I am going to Vietnam as well. I tried to google Way to Vietnam but I didn't manage to locate one in the website. Can I have the email from you? I will be much appreciated thank you.

Mentioned in this post
rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
24,602 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Vietnam travel agent

I just Googled it and it's the first hit after the map. Look at the URL, not the title.