We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wheelchair for hire in Vietnam

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Wheelchair for hire in Vietnam

Hi, I have just broken my foot (clever, I know) in Vietnam and I've got another 3 weeks to go. I still want to visit some sites but my ability on crutches is very poor. Is there any way I can hire a wheelchair to visit the sites?

I'm currently in Dalat, would love to see the Crazy House. Then off to HCMC and wanted to do the Mekong delta but doubt that'll be possible..

Thanks for your advice

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
22,650 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wheelchair for hire in Vietnam

No way could you visit the Crazy House in a wheelchair. I guess you could get as far as the front part of the garden and then all bets would be off.

2. Re: Wheelchair for hire in Vietnam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 17, 2014