We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Da Lat to Nha Trang by Bus

Level Contributor
104 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Da Lat to Nha Trang by Bus

Hi!

I am planning to travel from Da Lat to Nha Trang by bus,

Could anybody help me with some information like,

What would be a recommended bus service provider?

How long would the journey be and how much would it cost?

If there is a website for the bus companies or bus schedules, that would be great! 🙂

Thanks so much and regards!

Ho Chi Minh City...
Destination Expert
for Cologne, Laos
Level Contributor
9,095 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Da Lat to Nha Trang by Bus

If you have some time in your itinerary I would suggest dropping the idea of the bus and get an Easy Rider instead. It is a two day tour with a stop at lak lake for the night, but you will be able o stop at some great places, like coffee pantations, waterfalls, and just enjoying the great scenery (the sunset near the lake is still one of the most beautoful I have seen).

if you take the bus you just see the area from the window, while being on a bike will give you the chance to enjoy the stunning scenery in this beautoful area.

Though I only did the journey to the lake, as I continued north - but I was told the trip from the lake to NT is very nice as well.

Worthwhile to check it out.

Level Contributor
104 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Da Lat to Nha Trang by Bus

Cool! That sounds like a nice plan.

However, I might need to check if there's time for such a plan.

If there isn't, would you know of a recommended bus service provider? Or where I could get information on such bus services?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Ho Chi Minh City...
Destination Expert
for Cologne, Laos
Level Contributor
9,095 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Da Lat to Nha Trang by Bus

I don't know about bus journeys in that area. But iut is easy enough to check it out regarding time etc when in Dalat.

But I would really recommend checking if you can find the time for the journey - it will add a lot to a trip to Vietnam imo. It could be an highlight as you see a lot of rural Vietnam that way - which is a great contrast to the touristy bits

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,826 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Da Lat to Nha Trang by Bus

Futa bus company has a decent website. Mai Linh used to run 16 seat mini buses between the 2 cities. Make sure you take a day bus. Takes about 4 hrs with a stop. Costs less than $ 10.

5. Re: Da Lat to Nha Trang by Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, December 21, 2017