Im going to phuket with my friends (6 of us). Going to do a DIY for everything. Here is our itinerary. Can someone please advise (pros/cons) what we should do or shouldn't do based on our itinerary.
Arriving Phuket airport at 7.45am
We are going to rent a SUV and drive straight to Surakul Pier
- How long will it be?)
- Hows the road there?
- Is GPS / Google Maps / Waze to the pier? to navigate there.
We are going to rent a tail boat there (6 person)
- Price range. How much can we bargain?
Tour Phang Nga starts - Koh Panyee (before lunch our to escape the tourist load). Then sight seeing the islands and caves. Canoes.
- Any spectacular sight should we see?
- How much is the canoes (how much can we bargain)
- Is there a restaurant in Koh Panyee for us to have our early lunch
Back from Phang Nga - we will drive to our hotel at Moevenpick Bang Tao to check in
- How long will it takes us to drive from Sukarul pier to Bang Tao beach?
We will hangout at Bang Tao beach at our hotel.
- Any nearby massage that is good and reasonable price?
At night we will go for a dinner at Palm Seafood (plan to eat once at a nice place as we know through out the trip we will be eating a lot of street food restaurant).
Second day, we will drive to Chalong Pier to rent a speedboat to Racha Island. Any suggestion / tips for hiring a small speedboat for 6 of us?. We will bring our own picnic lunch or maybe we will have lunch at The Racha.
Back from snorkelling, we plan to either go to
- Patong Beach and have dinner at Banzan Market
- or Phuket Town and have dinner at Leam Kin Seafood at pier.
Which one is more suggestive? Patong beach or Phuket town?
3rd day, we will chill out at the hotel. Our flights will be at night so we have the whole day to ourselves. We really want to enjoy Bang Tao beach basically have a rest and chill out day before going back to airport (and go back to work the next day). So, we don't want to do anything tiring / sweaty / requires a lot of walk on the 3rd day. Any other activities that you can suggest for us to go around Bang Tao beach or northern Phuket (near to airport) after checking out.