We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phuket - trip advice?

perth western...
Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Phuket - trip advice?

Having spent hours looking at the Phuket form I have found a number of trips we would like to do. Just wondering if we need to book these ahead of our trip to Phuket in january to ensure places. We are staying at Club Med and know they tend to charge over the odds for trips booked direct. So should I book a couple of trips ahead of our stay? - perhaps a trip to Phi Phi and one to the Elephant sanctuary. I have 3 children aged 9,11 13 so need to ensure trips suitable. Will I save money and ensure we can do the trips we want in light on the height of season?

Also if you were to do just say 3 trips which would be the best??

Stratford, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phuket - trip advice?

see my recent trip report - you can book most ahead of time (can do so directly online or through Richard or another tour operator). We found that John Gray offered a discount for one of their starlight tour if booked online. Check with Phuket Richard on this forum for dive recommendations and related booking.

I've heard mixed reviews of going to Phi Phi - depends on what you want to do there.

2. Re: Phuket - trip advice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 pm, November 12, 2013
3. Re: Phuket - trip advice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 pm, August 17, 2009