We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance from holiday inn mai khao to mama's restaurant

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
27 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Distance from holiday inn mai khao to mama's restaurant

Can anyone tell me walking distance from holiday inn to mama's restaurant and is it raining seasons during end of July?

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,484 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance from holiday inn mai khao to mama's restaurant

You mean mama in Karon? About 30 k or so. Or is there also a mama in Mai Khao?

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
27 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance from holiday inn mai khao to mama's restaurant

Yes there is a mama close to holiday inn mai khao but i need to know the walking distance from the hotel to the restaurant.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,484 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Distance from holiday inn mai khao to mama's restaurant

In that case sorry but I can't help you.

Phuket
Level Contributor
869 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Distance from holiday inn mai khao to mama's restaurant

A search on Bing maps puts them about 433 feet apart. Not sure how accurate that is. Maybe have a look at Mama's review page on here and send a private message to one of the reviewers.

It's impossible to say exactly what the weather will be like. Late July we should have pretty good weather. There could be rain any day but it's unlikely to last long.

5. Re: Distance from holiday inn mai khao to mama's restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, July 14, 2015