We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in June!.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
70 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in June!.

We are heading over to Phuket in June and just wanted to know what the weather is going to be like (this is our 1st time to Phuket). We also would like to know what sort of clothes to take over. Would we need a jacket for cooler nights.

Any information would be great.

Cheers

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,134 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in June!.

You are not going to need a jacket in June! I wear my trackies over on the plane, take them off the minute we land and don't put them back on until we are waiting to board at the airport.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
8,818 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in June!.

www.holiday-weather.com/phuket/averages/june/

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in June!.

The weather in june is usually sunny/cloudy in the morning with some thunderstorms in the afternoon/evening but the sea wil be quite choppy so the beach could be red flagged.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,492 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in June!.

It will be around 30 degrees during the day and about 24 at night. I have never needed a jacket, but some may take one.

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,270 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in June!.

It will be the rainy season but still warm. Probably a mix of sun/cloud with some afternoon/evening showers.

No need for a jacket.

Edited: 7:57 am, April 06, 2014
6. Re: Weather in June!.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 08, 2015