We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dive Similans Feb 22-28- looking for dive buddies

Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Dive Similans Feb 22-28- looking for dive buddies

So, this post might cut it close to Tripadvisors' rules about promoting businesses, so I will let them filter if it is inapropriate. My girlfriend and I are heading out on a liveaboard to dive Feb 22-28 and it looks like we are the only ones who booked for this week. The company is looking to give a 20% discount to anyone who wants to book last minute. I'm an experienced diver, and I did my research on this boat before I booked, so I'm pretty confident in the operation. There is nothing in this for me (no kickbacks etc), We just were hoping to meet some other divers on our trip. Message me if interested and I'll put you in touch with the boat people.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,397 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dive Similans Feb 22-28- looking for dive buddies

Which boat are you talking about here?

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,949 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dive Similans Feb 22-28- looking for dive buddies

If you are talking about The Junk...there are 2 more reservations as of last night. :-)

3. Re: Dive Similans Feb 22-28- looking for dive buddies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 20, 2015