We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Week in Phuket

London, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Week in Phuket

Hey there...am going to visit Phuket on 2nd of jan.n I would like to know if anybody can recom.good places to stay(cheap) somewhere around young ppl area as am traveling by myself so I'd love to meet new friends.

It is worth to stay there for almost 1week??

Thx a lot

Canowindra, New...
Level Contributor
104 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Week in Phuket

oooh leaving it a bit late for booking accommodation. Anything offering good value AND location in Patong at least will most likely be booked out. You might find something out on the edges though, maybe hire a bike or car as taxi and tuk tuks can be expensive in Phuket. Good luck, try Asia Web Direct, Agoda etc.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Week in Phuket

It is late so the only thing you can do is check out the various websites to see what's still avialable:

www.asiatravel.com www.sawade.com and this price comparison website www.hotelscombined.com

London, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Week in Phuket

Oouuu really...didn't realize it might be late...

But thank u n I'll try those web sites aswell

London, United...
Level Contributor
14,050 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Week in Phuket

January is peak tourist time and hotels will be full and charging high season rates.

You need to get o hotel booking sites ASAP.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,915 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Week in Phuket

Perhaps you should tell us what you think is cheap.

London, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Week in Phuket

Thx guys a lot...will do it today...

I accualy found hotel 6nights for £320 it's that price ok???

Do u know if I can pay with debit card or I'll need credit card???

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,915 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Week in Phuket

At that time of year that is cheap.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Week in Phuket

No one can say if that is cheap / good deal without knowing the name of the hotel ?

It may be a good deal or maybe not, if you tell us the name then maybe we can help

Is that GBP then I see it is about B 50 = 1 GBP so that would be about B 2,500 a night I guess , so it certainly depends which hoel you are being offered

Edited: 4:48 am, November 28, 2013
London, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Week in Phuket

It is a MEIR JARR-it's 5mins walk from Patong beach...

10. Re: Week in Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 30, 2014