We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help me to plan my trip

Mashhad, Iran
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Topic
help me to plan my trip

Hi every one

Me , my wife and my 2 years old daughter planning to go to phuket on December for 10 nights. please help us to plan our trip. I think that if I split out time to two parts maybe is good( but I am not sure).

1- Is it good to split it to 7 nights phuket and 3 nights other place?(how many days is good for stay in phuket?)

2- Which place is good for stay after phuket? phi phi, krabi or ...... ?

we are interested in beautiful scene and beaches but not so quite

thanks for your help

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
9,765 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help me to plan my trip

Phi Phi is a nice island for a few days for a change from Phuket although you could very easily spend the whole 10 nights in Phuket.

If you are looking for something quieter maybe Koh Racha may fit the bill.

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,910 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help me to plan my trip

HI

I would be tempted to split the time on the island of Phuket saving taking the little one over on the open sea to Phi Phi.

North or south of Patong / Kamala / Karon you will find some lovely quiet beaches.

Phuket
Level Contributor
603 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: help me to plan my trip

Hi , Another option would be to spend 8 nights in Phuket and then look at 2 nights over in Krabi - either staying at Ao Nang or preferably staying at Railey Beach . Beautiful scenery here with some great beach side restaurants .

4. Re: help me to plan my trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:06 am, August 19, 2013
5. Re: help me to plan my trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 21, 2014