We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sony PSP.. Should I buy in UK? Or Phuket?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Sony PSP.. Should I buy in UK? Or Phuket?

Hi, Hope you huys can help. My Fiance and myself are due to fly to Phuket on 21st July and whilst we are away it is my fiance's birthday. He has asked for a PSP. Is it cheaper to buy whilst I am there or should I buy before we leave.

Many thanks. Lisa x

New Zealand
Level Contributor
284 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sony PSP.. Should I buy in UK? Or Phuket?

I did not think electroncs were particulary cheap in Phuket or for that matter Thailand. My thoughts and it is only my opinion for a gift you would be better off puchasing it at home where you can follow up with a warranty.

Phuket
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sony PSP.. Should I buy in UK? Or Phuket?

Definitely cheaper in UK.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sony PSP.. Should I buy in UK? Or Phuket?

Hi, Many thanks for your replies. I never thought about the Warranty thing!! I will pick it up here. x

4. Re: Sony PSP.. Should I buy in UK? Or Phuket?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:23 am, August 12, 2009