We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
74 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic

I noticed that there are several feedback that says Karon is good place to visit ?

I am interested in handicraft items which i am interested to buy when i am there next month. Beside shopping in Patong beach, where would be the next alternative areas to go ?

Level Contributor
3,028 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping

Hi snoopy73, there are three handicraft shops in Kata area. Heading from kata to kata Noi two accross from one another .Near the two chefs restaurant. The other is Kata centre the road where the clinic is..Next to coffee shop & accross from the restaurant with all the steps.. Sorry if this isn't clear. I hope you do find them as they have some beautiful stuff. CJ

2. Re: Shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, August 14, 2009
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor