We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dr Narupon at PIAC feedback on his work

Canberra
11 posts
Save Topic
Dr Narupon at PIAC feedback on his work

Hi I am conducting some research on Dr Narupon who works out of the PIAC in Phuket. I am looking at getting a belt lipectomy, thigh lift and BA. Can anyone provide any feedback on his work. These are reasonably major procedures so I want to ensure I am getting one of the best at PIAC. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks. Deb

28 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dr Narupon at PIAC feedback on his work

Hey deb I'm also seeking info on dr n for similar procedures I'd love to know what you decided

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Dr Narupon at PIAC feedback on his work

Both my friend and I had a BA done by doctor Narupon yesterday. We are both still in hospital but we are both very pleased with the results. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. He makes you feel at ease and is very confident and reassures that he will give the look you want. I originally had a consultation with another doctor at PIAC but I wasn't happy with it and almost refused to go ahead with the surgery and almost in tears as i had come all this way only to be told i couldnt get the results i was after. I was then offered with a second opinion by Dr Narupon who informed me of various methods he could use to get the result I was after. I'm so glad he was there at the time otherwise I would not have gone ahead with the surgery.

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Dr Narupon at PIAC feedback on his work

It has been 4 days since I had my BA done from Dr Narupon and so far I am extremely happy with the results. I highly recommend him and have even informed my friends back home on the Gold Coast about him as they are also planning on coming over for a BA. Not only was Dr Narupon excellent but so were the nurses at PIAC who are constantly attending to your needs. I couldn't recommend a better place.

4. Re: Dr Narupon at PIAC feedback on his work

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 am, January 29, 2014

Bay of Plenty...
Level Contributor
47 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dr Narupon at PIAC feedback on his work

Hi Anne

I have done considerable research and surgery in Phuket is more expensive than Bangkok. I guess this is due to Phuket being a holiday destination.

Am I correct about this?

Thanks................Sue

Australia
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Dr Narupon at PIAC feedback on his work

Hi Sue!

Yes, you are correct. most of the client have chosen Phuket so that they can relax and have their holiday while they are recovering from their surgery. If you have been to Bangkok, you will know why people have chosen Phuket to rejuvenate their-selves.

with just a little extra cost, Phuket is the best.

Bay of Plenty...
Level Contributor
47 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dr Narupon at PIAC feedback on his work

Hi

No I have not been to Bangkok. What do you think the drawbacks are in going there, apart from the lovely Phuket Beach?

Having had a facelift many years ago I don't think I would be out enjoying them when I have the next one, not recommended by the surgeons anyway.

Sue

1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Dr Narupon at PIAC feedback on his work

The Phuket international hospital is the ONLY hospital to offer a 1 year guarantee on all their work check out the website - look up PIAC to find out more!

Mt Isa
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dr Narupon at PIAC feedback on his work

Hi Deb, I have just had BA and extended arm lift. I am 50 years old and was a bit worried about a fairly big operation. Well I have to say Dr Narupon was fantastic and the nursing staff were so attentive. I would not hesitate it recommending him.

Save Reply
10. Re: Dr Narupon at PIAC feedback on his work

Hi,

I found your comments interesting as I just had a similar experience. What look were you asking for that the other surgeon was saying he couldn't achieve? I hope you don't mind me asking. I'm heading over in a week.

Reply to: Dr Narupon at PIAC feedback on his work
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted