We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phuket Freeday

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Phuket Freeday

Has anyone heard or know of a company called Phuket Freeday? They are advertising on a Singapore deals website for speedboat tours. Their website seems a bit odd in that not all of the links work.

The discount is good if they are a reputable company. On their site the full price is listed as 3200baht for Phi Phi - same as a very reputable company charges.

Robby

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Phuket Freeday

A website that doesn't work properly, no TAT license information, I wouldn't go near them.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phuket Freeday

even I was considering the same....some

Phuket: 1-Day Island Tour via Speed Boat - Includes Koh Phi Phi + Maya Bay + Khai Island + Meals + Snorkeling Equipment (Available Every Day) - Min 2 Pax

58 SGD per pax

5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Phuket Freeday

I was booked my trip for Aug... But now noticed tat the website is no working .. Pls advise anyone face the same problem?

australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Phuket Freeday

Hi

I booked a coupon deal for the phi phi day tour online for2 people for $80 aud on www.getawaylounge.com.au

I emailed and got a quick response and we completed the tour yesterday.

It was all well organised and was a great day highly recommend it.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
186 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Phuket Freeday

Good to hear Sunbird71 , I bought the same deal that I will use next year.

Australia
Level Contributor
410 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Phuket Freeday

I booked a coupon deal for the phi phi day tour online for2 people for $80 aud on www.getawaylounge.com.au

I'm on the mobile website now, can someone message me the name and website ? I saw the deal but missed it and would like to email them to try and book at the same price if at all possible

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Phuket Freeday

Hi Sunbird71Australia,

I bought the same deal on getaway lounge website. I have contacted the company and just got an email back form a guy called Bank. He hasn't really send me anything except a 1-liner email saying it's confirmed? Is this what you got? I'm just a little worried it's a bit dodgy?

Any advise on your experience would be great?

Laura

Phuket
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Phuket Freeday

Hi,

I'm Suchet, Owner of Phuket FreeDay Company. My website is work well because I have a team to check it daily. However please feel free to contact me via email info@phuketfreeday.com OR mob. no. 0869551571.

Hope this is clear enough to everyone.

Regards,

Suchet

Phuket
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Phuket Freeday

Dear Sunbird71,

Thank you very much for your good feedback, we look forward to welcome you to Phuket again very soon.

Regards,

Suchet I

australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Phuket Freeday

Sorry Laura , I only just saw your post..

I don't know if it was Bank, but it was all legit , i also got confirmation email but i also replied asking confirmation pick up time and hotel information when we got there it was all organised

I didn't know what to expect either, but it was a great tour and well worth The money.