We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy fake tan in Thailand???

Melbourne
Level Contributor
291 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Where to buy fake tan in Thailand???

Hello...does anyone know where in Thailand (Phuket or Koh Samui) sells fake tan??? Either spray or cream....not tanning lotion or oil, the actual fake tan products??? All i can find is lightening cream & tanning lotion or oils which i know makes sense because i am in Asia lol but wondered if it is possible to buy the actual fake tan cream or spray!! Please let me know if anyone knows where i can buy any! Your help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
40,566 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy fake tan in Thailand???

Why not apply it before you arrive? Or buy it at Duty Free before departure?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,860 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy fake tan in Thailand???

Have only seen bronzers, no fake tans, don't think there is a market for it there. Take it with you from home, would be much cheaper anyway even it it was available, most sun protection creams in Thailand are expensive. Sue

geelong
Level Contributor
78 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to buy fake tan in Thailand???

I couldn't find any last time I was there (Aug). Suggest taking it with you.

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to buy fake tan in Thailand???

For anyone interested;

I could not find any in Bangkok. I managed to locate some in Phuket in the store "Boots" in the Jungceylon shopping centre. "Soltan beautiful bronze self tan lotion" plus a few similar products

Phuket Thailand
Level Contributor
3,573 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to buy fake tan in Thailand???

Why??

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to buy fake tan in Thailand???

I think Captn Mark so that people aren't blinded by the ops stark white winter tan after a very cold winter in Melbourne

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to buy fake tan in Thailand???

lol loz, "Beware the great white pointers" hahahahaha

Edited: 9:43 pm, October 08, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where to buy fake tan in Thailand???

I'm not sure about this, you maybe go to check at 'Boots' there is in the mall like Central world,MBK,Terminal 21, all Big C,Tesco Lotus.

9. Re: Where to buy fake tan in Thailand???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 13, 2013