We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phuket International Youth Hostel

Which Phuket hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sydney
5 posts
Phuket International Youth Hostel

Hi, can anyone tell me if the youth hostel is still in operation and a good place to hang out. I will be coming over from Australia at the beginning of December 2010. I will need to visit Patong for regular dental work but don't wnat to stay there, so trying to work out if there is a bus service between the two, I have tried to contact them via phone and email without success. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Michelle

Phuket
Level Contributor
273 posts
1. Re: Phuket International Youth Hostel

I think its still there, I mean, I see the sign by the road.. but there's no bus from that location to Patong unless you go via Phuket town.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,035 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: Phuket International Youth Hostel

In addition, i don't think it is a good place to hang out, too far away from everything.

Phuket backpackers might be more what you're looking for.

sydney
5 posts
3. Re: Phuket International Youth Hostel

Thanks very much for your help.

4. Re: Phuket International Youth Hostel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 20, 2011