We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Accomodation in Phuket

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Family Accomodation in Phuket

Hi!

Hope someone can help! We are a family of 5 (2 adults, 6yr old, 4yr old & 2yr old) and we are having trouble trying to find hotel/resort accomodation that will cater for our number instead of the usual 2 adults 2 kids. Can anyone reccomend a place to stay in Phuket?

Thanks

MP

Mentioned in this post
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
Australia
Level Contributor
173 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Accomodation in Phuket

Check out Thara Patong, we stayed there in July with 2 adults and boy 11 and girl 9. We had a queen size bed, 1 single bed and 1 roll-away bed. There are 2 bedroom family suites available there, I'm not sure what is in them though. (I know they have kitchens in them so they must be accommodating). Thara Patong is very central to Bangla Road (about 10 min) walk, shopping, resturants and beach. The smaller pool area is very accommodating to your childrens ages..check out their website. They is also a free shuttle bus which is available daily travelling to Central Festival in Phuket, I think it leaves 12.30pm an returns about 4.30pm. Enjoy Patong Beach, I know we did.

Mentioned in this post
Thara Patong Beach Resort & Spa
Thara Patong Beach...
661 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Bangla Road
Bangla Road
16,647 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
Patong Beach
Patong Beach
13,501 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Australia
Level Contributor
173 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family Accomodation in Phuket

I forgot to mention, we stayed in a Pool Access Room which was great for us but could be worrying for you if you want to be that close by the pool...

Miranda, Sydney
Level Contributor
3,373 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family Accomodation in Phuket

Hi MP.

Have a look at Swiss Palm - Cathy & Gary stay there every year - great location with pool & apartments to suit.

Cheers,

Sandy

Mentioned in this post
Patong Swiss Hotel
Patong Swiss Hotel
181 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Australia
Level Contributor
173 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family Accomodation in Phuket

I forgot to mention, we stayed in a Pool Access Room which was great for us but could be worrying for you if you want to be that close by the pool...

Brisbane, Queensland
Level Contributor
579 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Family Accomodation in Phuket

A recent post might help too:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293920-i5037-k298…

I'm pretty sure I remember a recent-ish post about 3 kids fitting in Holiday Inn in family suite.

Also the Marriott Phuket Beach Club 2 bed villas would fit you all - their is a sofa bed (we're there in a month!!) but it is way out.

We'll also be in a room with 2 queen beds at Pacific Club Resort at Karon - they also have 2 bed suites.

You may have to contact the hotels direct to get definate answer to numbers possible.

Hope it helps, cheers Sharyn

Mentioned in this post
Marriott's Phuket Beach Club
Marriott's Phuket Beach...
1,202 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Pacific Club Resort
Pacific Club Resort
1,629 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Karon
Karon
Phuket, Thailand
Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
226 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Family Accomodation in Phuket

The Salathai Resort will allow 2 ad & 3ch in their Salathai Suite - reasonable price and great reviews.

Mentioned in this post
Salathai Resort
Salathai Resort
350 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Family Accomodation in Phuket

Thanks so much for all the info. I will definitely be looking into all of the recommendations!

MP

Nice, France
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Family Accomodation in Phuket

Hi!

I recommend Laguna Beach Resort and Holiday Inn Patong, both are flexible for 2 kids and 1 baby as they mentioned that children up to 4yr is a baby. Let's check out their websites.

Mentioned in this post
Patong
Patong
Phuket, Thailand
9. Re: Family Accomodation in Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, February 07, 2010