We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chic Boutique Hotel or Pavillion

Miami
Level Contributor
905 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Chic Boutique Hotel or Pavillion

Can anybody recommend a Chic / modern hotel or pavillion less then USD $150 per night during high season?

We will be 4 adults, looking for either 2 double/twin rooms or 1 bungalo/pavillion with 2 rooms.

Phuket
Level Contributor
2,979 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Chic Boutique Hotel or Pavillion

Unfortunately, chic and high season tend to equal expensive, and the ever shrinking US$ isn't helping much.

That said, you might take a look at Layalina and it will come in close to your budget with taxes and breakfast included. It sits right on Kamala Beach and every room has a great view.

To stay with your price in high season, you'll probably need to either stay out of Patong or stay away from the beach - or both.

Layalina is more than just a great compromise.

I am hoping you are meaning one room per two adults - in terms of your budget price?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,634 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chic Boutique Hotel or Pavillion

Good Luck in your search. I have worked the internet, phoned hotels and used an Australian Travel agent trying to get accommodation for Dec/Jan.

Some of the hotels I phoned almost laughed at me (in a nice way of course)

I have been working on it for about a month.

The best I was able to do was through the travel agent as the wholesalers have allocations (they generally only hand them back to the hotels about 3 weeks before the arrival date).

The The Access Resort may be in your price range.

Ramada Karon Beach – obviously a hotel does not fit your decription but probably in your price range.

Also try Allamanda Laguna Phuket

As Ted says Chic and Modern during high season equaks expensive.

3. Re: Chic Boutique Hotel or Pavillion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 am, September 05, 2009