We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time in pattaya

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
First time in pattaya

Hi,

I'm coming to pattaya early March for the first time. I'm looking for a cheapish hotel but I would like to have air con, en-suite, clean, private balcony, pool, safety box in room and close to bars. Can anyone recommend some places. I have looked on the web and the areco lodge and sabai lodge look good. So does the tropicana. I would also like somewhere that does not charge extra for guests returning to the hotel.

Thanks

Level Contributor
1,032 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time in pattaya

All hotels in soi 8 are close to the bars and are about 800 bahts ,no extra charges for guest, flipper lodge, Eastinny, Sunshine. If you like bungalow style The cottage offer 2 pols in a large garden and near the bars, about 800 bahts. Areca lodge is also on a good location.

north west
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: First time in pattaya

the last couple of times ive stayed in pattaya ive stayed at sunshine hotel on soi 8 . plenty of bars right outside but nice pools and gardens inside they dont charge for guests either

north west
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: First time in pattaya

the last couple of times ive stayed in pattaya ive stayed at sunshine hotel on soi 8 . plenty of bars right outside but nice pools and gardens inside they dont charge for guests either

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
14,321 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: First time in pattaya

How much do you really want to spend?

Intown Holiday Hotel on Soi Honey Inn will give you most of your choices! Well, the balcony choice may be a little dicy but you can sit on the roof (where the pool is located) and watch the city from there.

The Intown Holiday Hotel is within walking distance of bars, restaurants, malls and lots of street vendors. In early march some hotels start to lower their "high season" prices.

Don't book your whole vacation at once. Book one or two nights and take the time to look around a bit and decide on a different hotel if you are not satisfied!

5. Re: First time in pattaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, August 26, 2009