We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Koh Larn

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth
Level Contributor
124 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation in Koh Larn

Hi

Just wanted to know where you can stay in Koh Larn. I have looked everywhere but cant find anything. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Jess

Level Contributor
1,032 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation in Koh Larn

You will found few bungalows on each beaches, exept Tonglang beach. On Samae beach you will found a little bit more bungalows.

Chonburi
Level Contributor
1,516 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation in Koh Larn

Web sites...

www.thailandehotel.com/2h_detail.php…

Sounds quite dear though....

I

Perth
Level Contributor
124 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation in Koh Larn

Thanks. When you change it to Aussie Dollar its only about $60 so cheap. I noticed you are from chon buri I am actually going to Chon Buri for 4 weeks staying at the university there. Any tips or must see places you can recommend?

Thanks again

Chonburi
Level Contributor
1,516 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation in Koh Larn

Which Uni?

Chonburi itself is a bit plain. But there's a lot of country around it...best to sort oput some transport.....but beware - Thai driving is a culture to itself!

Send me a PM or email and maybe we could meet up. What are you doing at Uni?

5. Re: Accommodation in Koh Larn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, August 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Pattaya