We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Few questions about Royal Orchid Resort Hotel

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cambridge
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
Few questions about Royal Orchid Resort Hotel

I thinking of staying there for 4/5 days next year, the pictures on the website look nice but there is no reviews on this site

and is it guest friendly? (did email them saturday morning, no reply yet)

thanks

Level Contributor
1,032 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Few questions about Royal Orchid Resort Hotel

This is what i say about 2 weeks ago about this hotel, i don't know if they are girl friendly.

Posted on: 10:18 am, October 03, 2006 Report inappropriate post

I visit this hotel some years ago when it was the North Pattaya viewresort, really large room and nice pool, but a little bit far from the main street. On the same area and about the same price but with better location Shunshine garden and Woodlands resort.

Cambridge
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Few questions about Royal Orchid Resort Hotel

thank you for reply, the price is not that important as there is good deals at the minute

3. Re: Few questions about Royal Orchid Resort Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, August 23, 2009