We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any members in pattaya for new years eve

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sydney
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Topic
any members in pattaya for new years eve

Hi everyone,

I have travelled to different countries over the last 20 years but beleive it or not. My first visit to Bangkok then to Pattaya was in May this year.

Say no more after all these years i have been missing out on heaven on earth.

Myself and a friend will be in Pattaya 26th Dec to 2nd Jan would luv to catch up for a chat and a beer or two

Cheers

dewsburyyorkshire
Level Contributor
40 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any members in pattaya for new years eve

my husband and myself are staying in pattaya from 18thdec. to 3rd jan. at woodlands spa hotel, where are you staying? if you are near maybe we could meet for a beer. Itis our first time there. cheers sheila and jim.

sydney
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: any members in pattaya for new years eve

Hi Crowther,

Thanks so much for your reply. I'm staying Siam Sawadee which i think on 2nd road Central Pattaya.

Always good to meet travellers in a foreign country, would luv to catch up for a beer.

Cheers.

England
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: any members in pattaya for new years eve

Hi,

I will be in Pattaya 28th December to 25th January, and would luv to meetup with travellers for a beer.

I will be staying in Jomtien at Jomtien Cozy Inn.

sydney
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: any members in pattaya for new years eve

Hi Alan,

great to get your reply,that makes five of us more the merrier.

Would love to catch up and have a beer with you.

Will email with details before we leave.

Cheers Mark

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: any members in pattaya for new years eve

Hi all :)

Derek (young 40 y/o) from Scotland here. I will be in Bangkok 19th dec to 26th dec and Pattaya from 26th dec to 3rd jan.

I would love to meet up for a few drinks with fellow party goers (esp new year time). Please email me with your details and I’ll write back with a good meeting place for us all to catch up at :)

Looking forward to meeting you all :)

del_scotland@hotmail.com

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: any members in pattaya for new years eve

Hi all :)

Derek (young 40 y/o) from Scotland here. I will be in Bangkok 19th dec to 26th dec and Pattaya from 26th dec to 3rd jan.

I would love to meet up for a few drinks with fellow party goers (esp new year time). Please email me with your details and I’ll write back with a good meeting place for us all to catch up at :)

Looking forward to meeting you all :)

del_scotland@hotmail.com

sydney
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: any members in pattaya for new years eve

Well hi there all,

Sheila, Jim, Alan and Del.

The time has come only 11 sleeps to go.

Has any of yous got any suggestions where to gather and have a drink and a chat as previously discussed.

Cheers Mark.

8. Re: any members in pattaya for new years eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, August 19, 2009