We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pattaya to Koh Chang and weather in June

Kawhia,New Zealand
Level Contributor
1,779 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Pattaya to Koh Chang and weather in June

Had been thinking of going to either Hua Hin for 3 nights after Pattaya but now thinking Koh chang may have nicer beaches and be easier to get to.

Weather - ( rainy season) is it still warm for swimming in June at Koh chang and are the beaches nicer than Hua Hin.

Locals what are your preferences please?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Pattaya to Koh Chang and weather in June

I don't know the resort you mention but I can tell you the water is pretty pristine and a lot better than Samet.

Kawhia,New Zealand
Level Contributor
1,779 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Pattaya to Koh Chang and weather in June

Thanks looking forward to it

Chonburi
Level Contributor
1,516 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Pattaya to Koh Chang and weather in June

Mr BKG is just about right...I'm calling for tourists to be more aware...the problems that beset KC also exist on most of Thailands other islands, it's just we WERE hoping Koh Chang might have marked a change in the trend but unfortunately that isn't the case (so far). I just hope that when you go to these places you can see through the bull to what is actually happening.

Chonburi
Level Contributor
1,516 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Pattaya to Koh Chang and weather in June

PS - I wrote the original article which has appeared in various editions on this site, including the KC overview.

15. Re: Pattaya to Koh Chang and weather in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, August 19, 2009