We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For Pimilan- Re Chateau dale resort

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kawhia,New Zealand
Level Contributor
1,779 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
For Pimilan- Re Chateau dale resort

Hi

Spoke to you week or so ago

I see where Chateau Dale is now in relation to Rabbit Resort and the Beach and appears be back ablck from the beach.

You have said good things about Rabbit Resort- My sister and My mother are also thinking of going to Pattaya in July 2007as I have given them a timeshare week in the Tai Pan hotel bangkok and they want to add on a 4 day beach stay.

Is rabbit Resort expensive and would it have the nicest beach around Pattaya.

My ? for me is when we are at Chateau Dale do we have a walking beach access As Rabbit resort appears to take in a large area.

Can we walk from Chateau and get access to the beach near Rabbit Resort.

I presume the beach is okay to swim in.

What are easy day trips we can do to Outer island beaches for lovely swimming?

Level Contributor
1,032 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: For Pimilan- Re Chateau dale resort

Rabbit cost about 80 USD/night. It's possible to go to the beach of Rabbit, it will take about 10-15 minutes from Chateau Dale if you use the back entry of the resort. You can see photo of the beach in the Rabbit review. In Koh larn island, about 1 hour with boat, or 15 minutes with speed boat, you will found really nice beach with clear water, Koh samet about 2 hours from Pattaya ( 1 hours bus and 1 hours boat) is also really nice.

Kawhia,New Zealand
Level Contributor
1,779 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: For Pimilan- Re Chateau dale resort

Thanks for all your help.

3. Re: For Pimilan- Re Chateau dale resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, August 11, 2009