We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good shoe store

vancouver
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
2,766 posts
Save Topic
Good shoe store

Ok so I just need to actually replace a shoelace , same thing happened last year and the biggest I could find was barely long enough , it was a show store on 2nd road somewhere (anyone know of it so I don't have to walk aimlessly trying to find it again if needbe , but hoping somewhere else will have proper length one

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
17,075 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Good shoe store

At the "Made in Thailand" shops across from Central Festival Mall I found long shoe laces.

One street vendor cobbler on Pataya Central had laces for my walking shoes. (Good cheap cobbler. Little bent over guy, next to a woman running a sewing machine, in alley not far from where Central meets Sai Song, on hospital side.)

A big hardware store may have nylon/synthetic cord on rolls. Some are as narrow as shoe laces. Sold by the meter. Melt the ends to keep the thread from unraveling. These cords are used in draperies and venetian blinds.

Good luck.

Mentioned in this post
vancouver
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
2,766 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Good shoe store

Thanks managed to find something in a little place on Pattaya Tai , quality seems a bit suspect but they'll have to do for now

3. Re: Good shoe store

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:28 am, March 15, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Pattaya