We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Savannah massage

Level Contributor
93 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Savannah massage

Warning stay away they will rip you off. One hour massage is okay but not that good either. The problem is the packages my wife paid 2100 baht for a package of massage, hair treatment steam room etc for two hours and forty minutes owe and a facial treatment. The steam room was there you go sit in there for ten minutes got out massge for one hour than the hair treatment there's the shower wash your hair than back on the table for massage. The facial was pathetic they just used cotton buds and a cleanser than some vitamin e cream. It was a waste of money and time after it I conplained the girl at the front just ignored me and brushed me aside. I should have been more alert when they ask for the money before the service. Honestly avoid this place big time. We love a good massage and treatment as we have been here for five weeks while we are here we get at least two a week. My advise is to stay away there are many good ones out there.

Pattaya, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Pattaya, Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
7,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Savannah massage

2100bht - they saw you coming.

I usually have a haircut, shave, facial, manicure, pedicure all for 400bht. Then I walk to my local massage place and get a 2hr thai massage for 400bht with tip. Total - 800bht

2. Re: Savannah massage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pattaya