We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood Restaurants

australia
4 posts
Save Topic
Seafood Restaurants

Need some recommendation for cheap to reasonable priced seafood places to try in Central or South Pattaya

Where would we find the best value and large selection of eateries in Pattaya - Walking street ?

Chonburi
Level Contributor
1,516 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Seafood Restaurants

Many seafood restaurants in Waliking St "King" I think was best. I like the Vietienne which has a huge menu including Issan and Vietnamese dishes. Both overl;ook the sea.

On 3rd road you could try Moom Aloi. this is about 2/3 the way up towards Pattaya North Rd, on the corner of the road that cuts throiugh to the back of Big C. thet have a seafront branch at Naklua...very nice

However if you really want good seafood, take a song thaow to Ban Amphoe, about 8 km South of Pattaya and go to Preecha or the one next to it. they are fantastic! Dinig by the sea...go at sunset and less expensive than Walking Street. On public hoolidays the place is jam-packed with Thais who come from all over.

Level Contributor
1,035 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seafood Restaurants

I like Food Fair in walking street, it s the last one irf you come from the Beach road. A good value is on the way to Naklua and go to the Fishing port, it s quiet and the price are cheaper.

3. Re: Seafood Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, August 15, 2009